The company we are hiring for have Large Customer Sales teams that partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. The company enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. They're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. The company advise clients on theirs broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
As an Industry Manager in Travel, you will partner with leading travel clients and their agencies to develop digital strategies to transform their success, identify their business challenges and collaboratively shape solutions that drive their strategic initiatives demonstrating how products can enhance their online presence. You will develop high-level relationships to serve as a trusted consultant with major customers to optimize their advertising growth and generate business plans to define your strategies and tactics. You’ll consult using search-based advertising products but also display and video advertising using Mobile, YouTube, Display Ads, and the Marketing Platform.
- Identify opportunities to transform clients strategy regarding performance, measurement and branding.
- Generate business opportunities by presenting performance products with structure, deep product understanding and detailed execution plans.
- Develop business by creating and regularly updating individual customer strategies and utilizing own understanding of customer business issues, objectives and growth strategies.
- Develop long term, senior-level relationships with clients and agencies.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in the travel industry or working for a client or agency.
- Online sales and business development experience.
- Expertise of digital media and managing large advertising budgets and campaigns.
- Understanding of performance marketing.
- Ability to drive results and collaborate with major customers, creating relationships across many levels of a client.