Growth Marketing and Project Manager
DiscoverWork is now hiring!
We are not your standard employment agency, we have launched a platform that aims to inject emotion back into the role discovery process, allowing our members to find the perfect role for them through businesses telling their story from the get go.
We want to ensure our members are happy at work, and this stems from finding the right role. This is why we give our members an authentic and comprehensive image of each company before they embark on the interviewing journey.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic and creative individual who has prior project management and strategic growth marketing experience as well as a passion for music to help support on a really exciting music subscription project for a world-renowned video-sharing website!
You will be a self starter and have prior experience building something from the ground up as you will have the opportunity to be involved in events, campaigns and strategic brand partnerships in order to drive overall number of subscriptions.
In this project coordinator role, your focus will be all about growth! You will invest in how to grow the overall subscriptions base and specifically how to drive this through specific channels. You will own and drive acquisition campaigns to hundreds of millions of consumers and connect with content teams to propel their growth strategy. Throughout all, you will deftly employ data and testing to inform plans and optimise marketing.
The ideal project coordinator candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be adept at working across multiple projects simultaneously in a dynamic and constantly evolving context. They will demonstrate strong and persuasive copywriting skills in conjunction with the ability to think both creatively and strategically in order to communicate and promote key events and activities.
- Working with the product team to implement marketing campaigns through in-house promotion tool
- Liaise with marketing teams and agencies on creative for campaigns
- Strategise and project manage the programme globally
- BA/BSc degree or equivalent practical 5-years experience in digital marketing and/or growth of a consumer product or service with a strong international footprint and at significant scale
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to work seamlessly across a variety of functions and seniority
- Experience and knowledge of subscription models
- Deep experience utilising testing and optimisation to stimulate breakthroughs and produce results in growth strategy
- Great analytical thinker with demonstrated capacity to translate details of financial analysis into actionable business levers
- Be familiar with online marketing tools and strategies
- Experience across major EMEA markets - UK, DE, FR, Nordics, and more