In this role, you will support the EMEA and India Real Estate and Workplace Services team and assist in managing a significant amount of Operating and Capital expenses. You will need to gather data from various sources, inspect, clean and model the data to discover useful information that the business needs, including structuring their findings into easy-to-read reports, presentations and dashboards.
- Gather data from various sources, curate into meaningful metrics and create visualizations for unit cost analysis, business case presentations, reports and dashboards
- Ready to identify, track down, and resolve data quality issues to ensure that databases and dashboards remain error-free and organized
- Prepare ad-hoc data models, regular management reports, analysis, and quarterly performance metrics
- Maintain trustworthy and reliable forward-looking forecast data; strong commitment to accuracy and thoroughness in all aspects of data collection and curation; track spend against budgets, verify documentation for spend requests
- Define, develop, & document business processes and procedures
- 4+ years relevant experience in management consulting, investment banking, finance, corporate strategy or similar environment
- Self-starter, able to deal with ambiguity in a constantly evolving environment with a bias to action
- Strong Excel/spreadsheet skills and familiarity with management reporting.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and data / information organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Min 2 years working knowledge and experience with data, databases, reporting, or similar.
- Intermediary SQL skills.
- Strong communication and business partnering skill.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, a quantitative field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with ERP systems such as Oracle, Hyperion, or Anaplan.
- Real estate or workplace services experience a plus.