Events Marketing Specialist
DiscoverWork are now hiring!
We are not your standard employment agency, we have launched a platform that aims to inject emotion back into the role discovery process, allowing our members to find the perfect role for them through businesses telling their story from the get go.
We want to ensure our members are happy at work, and this stems from finding the right role. This is why we give our members an authentic and comprehensive image of each company before they embark on the interviewing journey.
This is an exciting, new event marketing job in one of the world’s leading tech companies for a specialist in events marketing! You will join the visionary team working on their bespoke operating system specifically designed for businesses. You will plan out the promotion calendar and multiple campaigns, ensuring that programs are managed, executed and budgeted for correctly. You will develop innovative creative assets and tools, track campaign performance, plan and run awareness initiatives and oversee general demand generation planning.
We are looking for a creative, self-motivated and highly organised individual with great attention to detail who is ready to assume a very hands-on event marketing job and manage processes end to end.
- Integrating the operating system into the company’s cloud computing events
- Managing the operating system’s presence at IT industry events
- Liaising with/briefing speakers and working with PMMs to devise event agendas based on team’s objectives
- Managing the operating system device library and process for loaning devices to the cloud computing team for summits and other events
- Managing the events calendar and identifying new opportunities for the operating system
- Budget management for events and processing contracts with vendors
- Working with Brand to create the operating system’s look and feel at events, such as onsite booths
- Ensuring that there is a good follow-up process for leads, and event reporting so that impact can be tracked