Event Marketing Manager
DiscoverWork is now hiring!
We are not your standard employment agency, we have launched a platform that aims to inject emotion back into the role discovery process, allowing our members to find the perfect role for them through businesses telling their story from the get go.
We want to ensure our members are happy at work, and this stems from finding the right role. This is why we give our members an authentic and comprehensive image of each company before they embark on the interviewing journey.
We are looking for a creative, self-motivated and highly organised individual who has event management and marketing experience as well as a passion for the arts and culture sector and digital storytelling to bring the magic of our client’s arts platform to life!
To thrive in this exciting event marketing job you will need to be a go-getter and have experience building a project from the ground up as you will have the exciting opportunity to oversee processes end to end.
This is an online platform that makes artwork displayed in partner museums readily accessible to everyone. Its mission is to be a growth engine for the cultural sector, striving to make art and culture relevant and fun.
In this brand new event marketing job, you will design and manage the production of delightful, one-of-a-kind experiences that communicate the ethos of the brand, making it tangible, human, and shareable. To do this, you will collaborate across teams and departments and be responsible for operational and logistics management across a scope of projects. You will also ensure that venues and agencies execute against key deliverables, manage budgets and complete post-event reports and analysis.
The ideal candidate for this event marketing job will prosper in a fast-paced environment and be adept at working across multiple projects simultaneously. They will have fantastic interpersonal skills in order to interact with, manage and coordinate a wide range of cross-functional teams within the company, as well as external stakeholders. They will also always endeavour to achieve creative excellence and ultimately enable the best user experience possible.
- Execute efficient, effective events that communicate the brand to KOFs and users.
- Drive projects forward with seamless planning and execution, including anticipating roadblocks, resolving issues, managing stakeholders, evolving plans as required and conducting post-event reporting and ROI analysis.
- Partner with marketing and finance stakeholders on budget development and management throughout event life cycles.
- Ensure excellence in event production, logistics and technical aspects and lead production of event-related video and creative assets.
- BA/BSc degree or equivalent practical experience
- Previous experience (2-3 years) in a similar management role
- Previous experience in Marketing or related fields
- Fluency in English and French
- Exceptional budget management, negotiation, project management and organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong interpersonal abilities
- Experience working directly with executives and managing stakeholder expectations
- Deep interest in Arts & Culture
- Experience in working with multiple vendors and event management agencies
- Excellent presentation and leadership skills, with the ability to gain the trust and support of a diverse set of stakeholders