EMEA Marketing Program Lead
One of the world’s leading tech companies is developing groundbreaking cloud solutions for companies, leveraging years of experience in building secure, reliable, and scalable cloud technology. As they rapidly bring new products to market that are transforming how companies collaborate and operate, we are seeking a Marketing Program Lead to identify opportunities and build programs with our valued customers, to foster shared thought leadership opportunities and amplify the benefits of cloud solutions through differentiated use cases.
You are an entrepreneurial, strategic professional with a background in developing high-impact relationships with customers and industry influencers. You will work with leaders across the cloud team, collaborating with teams in communications, product management, sales, and field marketing. This position offers the opportunity to blend high level, critical thinking with more tactical operational activities. This is a meaningful role for the team, as you will be responsible for increasing their visibility, interactions and market awareness as they expand their products and communicate their value to customers.
- Contribute to the global overall influencer relations strategy, and develop programs and opportunities for increased investment and impact scaling of the customer advocacy program.
- Execute the day-to-day implementation of the customer reference program and as the external contact for valued customers.
- Identify and onboard new reference customers and manage and monitor customer reference activity, keeping data current and accurate.
- Engage with marketing, sales, product and executive teams, on a daily basis, regarding customer advocacy.
- Train internal teams on use of reference materials, processes, programs and strategy for customer assets.
- Ensure a positive customer experience through day-to-day activities, and work as an advocate for our customers internally.
- BA/BSc degree and equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external constituents (customers, sales, product teams, etc.).
- Outstanding project management and leadership skills, in addition to experience working on cross-functional teams.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- 2-4 years of customer reference, marketing or corporate communications.
- Interest in cloud technologies and collaboration software.
- Ability to manage global agency resources and ensure global initiatives are represented in strategic regions.
- Strong bias towards action with the ability to make decisions quickly amidst multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent organizational skills, detail oriented and a proven capacity to manage multiple priorities.