EMEA Marketing Compliance Analyst
This EMEA Marketing Compliance Analyst is a part of the Marketing Risk Advisory team, and it’s purpose is to safeguard a great tech company´s brand and marketing resources. They are responsible for oversight and guidance on the spend governance practices for investments made by the company´s marketing team. This scope affords the team unrivaled exposure to commercialization strategies, brand risk management approaches, and procurement practices and processes across all marketed products globally. They partner closely with leaders across Marketing, Finance and Legal, and help design and implement controls, improve processes, and develop and clarify policies and practices to effectively mitigate risk.
- Provide advisory services to marketers and guide them through varying processes to ensure adherence to relevant policy and process.
- Perform control assessments and potentially investigations to determine control effectiveness and make recommendations for control optimization.
- Help improve existing internal policy, process and develop a new control assessment framework for team.
- Partner with a variety of teams to influence stakeholders and partners to adopt the processes and controls.
- Support with ongoing reporting and monitoring.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with management or strategy consulting; risk advisory and controls assessment background is a plus, especially if experience is with FMCG or other companies were marketing is a key business driver
- Experience implementing projects, managing programs, and designing and implementing processes/controls.
- Ability to thrive in a demanding, change oriented, fast paced environment requiring a high degree of deadline driven productivity.
- Ability to take charge, motivate others, set objectives, lead by influence, and to drive results.