EMEA Industry Marketing Manager
DiscoverWork is now hiring!
We are not your standard employment agency, we have launched a platform that aims to inject emotion back into the role discovery process, allowing our members to find the perfect role for them through businesses telling their story from the get go.
We want to ensure our members are happy at work, and this stems from finding the right role. This is why we give our members an authentic and comprehensive image of each company before they embark on the interviewing journey.
Our client is looking for a Marketing Manager to support a number of initiatives that will drive awareness, engagement and conversion across their EMEA industry. The right candidate must have a clear understanding of both B2C Marketing and B2B Energy and Enterprise relationships.
It is essential that this individual can work cross functionally across the Marketing, creative and Sales teams as well as being comfortable in engaging with a wide range of stakeholders internally and externally.
- Support the marketing relationship with 5-10 partners across Europe, primarily in the UK, Germany, Netherlands and Italy, to drive and execute awareness campaigns for our clients products
- Support the development of short/long-term co-marketing programs with strategic partners
- Work closely with media agencies to execute B2C and B2B2C media buys and creative plans
- Support the development of programs to drive awareness, pipeline growth and advance existing opportunities
- Support the EMEA Lead for Energy and Enterprise Marketing in the management of the message and media mix with Industry partners so it works in concert with consumer marketing and other Industry Marketing programs
- Partner with the Analytics team to track activity, provide recommendations on plan refinements, and report on campaign performance
- Work with the Enterprise Sales team to establish a valuation of the potential partner’s marketing investments and our marketing support during partnership negotiations
- Ensure that the Enterprise Sales organization has the insights, tools, capabilities and clear direction to deliver solutions to our customers
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that the online store products page reflects partners’ offers and positioning
- Proactively look for an improved customer experience for consumers
Minimum qualifications and skills
- 5 years of related experience
- Understanding of and/or background in Enterprise (B2B) sales and marketing and Consumer (B2C)
- Experience launching marketing activities that leverage more than one brand while maintaining consistency
- Experience in B2B2C Marketing, strong advantage
- Bachelor’s degree or equal work experience within Industry Marketing
Preferred qualifications and skills
- Proven success negotiating with partners to create experiences that support a brand and its products
- Experience working for powerful, iconic brands (consumer or B2B) that engage consumers through disruptive marketing
- Proven success driving awareness, engagement, and conversion results for consumer products
- Skills driving creative development: writing briefs, evaluating work, budgeting production
- Worked with external agencies and agents, e.g. advertising agencies, designers, photographers
- Media planning and buying experience
- Campaign measurement: managing analytics and KPI reporting to goals
- Marketing budget responsibility
- Worked cross-functionally with product development, social media, relationship marketing, sales and channel management and support to drive truly integrated marketing campaigns