Demand and Events Manager
One of the world’s leading tech companies is looking for a Demand and Events Manager in EMEA who will execute regional marketing campaigns to grow their web mapping service business.
The ideal candidate will be a passionate and creative marketer who is familiar with and enthusiastic about technology and has demonstrable knowledge of managing marketing campaigns and demand generation activities.
Demand Generation Responsibilities
- Develop a strong understanding of customer needs and build demand generation programs that best position the company’s products and solutions in top cities
- Drive scaled enterprise demand generation activities to acquire new accounts
- Deploy new customer acquisition programs aligned to horizontal and vertical solutions including events, outbound campaigns and account based marketing programs
- Track and analyse the effectiveness of the company’s marketing campaigns
- Assist in developing the regional marketing strategy and programs, working closely with Regional sales teams
- You will have strong working knowledge of marketing automation and CRM systems to manage lead flow and reporting of key business metrics.
Event Management Responsibilities
- Execute event strategy for platform in the EMEA region
- Manage all aspects of events from planning to execution and completion
- Arrange all event logistics (determining location, event concept, catering, room bookings and reservation of tickets when required)
- Ensure the most suitable partners are in attendance by managing the guest list process from the selection of invitees, confirmations, and ensuring a seamless connection between attendees and the sales/product teams
- Organise and manage the team’s presence at industry events, ensuring standardised pitch decks are developed and utilised
- Ensure that our events, workshops and webinars are helping to support our annual business plan and goals
- Align with stakeholders across their business to ensure their needs and goals are being supported
- Drive efficiencies and continuous improvements across all aspects of events, workshops and webinars
- Carry out post-event analysis, reporting on ROI and making recommendations on improving future events