Content Marketing Manager
Our client is developing groundbreaking cloud solutions for companies, leveraging years of experience in building secure, reliable, and scalable cloud technology. With strong differentiation in data analytics and machine learning, security, application development and collaboration software, our client is well on their way - however, they need more people who can help them write, tell, and sell that story. If you’re as excited about building what’s next as we are, this is the role for you.
They are looking for an enthusiastic blog manager to own the editorial calendar for our client ‘s cloud-centered Blog in France and Germany. You will work with local stakeholders to curate local market content as well as working with our localisation teams to localise content from our global blog.
You will be responsible for managing the content calendar, ensuring the articles you are publishing are aligned to our core narrative, blog objectives and our client best practices. You will have experience in working with multiple stakeholders globally to drive the content system to support the content strategy within France and Germany.
- Create and maintain an editorial calendar for both short-term and long-term content plans.
- Perform regular keyword research to generate both evergreen and timely content ideas and validate/prioritise content suggestions
- Work with in-market content leads and PR to generate net-new local content and gain approvals for publishing
- Work with the Localisation team to localise content from the global blog for publishing on local blogs.
- Own the Blog Content Management System in EMEA
- Monitor analytics and identify potential shortcomings, provide performance reports and flag issues.
- Work with our agency partners to create graphics to compliment blog articles
- Edit, and publish content in a variety of media formats including blog posts, social media posts, infographics, and videos.
- Proven stakeholder management.
- Ability to work flexibly across multiple work-streams and disciplines to deliver to demanding deadlines with a ‘get things done’ attitude.
- Fluency in French and German language would be an advantage
- Fluency in English, with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- BA or equivalent.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, combined with strong business judgement.
- Proven ability to work effectively with multiple cross-functional teams.
- Ability to deliver quality outputs in a fast-paced, exciting and dynamic environment with an ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles.
- Understanding of business support networks and organisations.