Consumer Marketing Manager
The Consumer Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing marketing communications for our client’s hardware division in owned (eg. CRM, web) and earned (eg. PR, social) channels.. The role will report into the B2B and Product Marketing Lead for the UK and will focus on delivering marketing support needed to drive our client’s phone line, homeware appliances and Services business. The role will also support Consumer Marketing activity on the product line in the UK.
The Consumer Marketing Manager must be a strong coordinator and project manager, with a desire to drive commercially important projects to completion. It is essential that this individual is a clear communicator and able to support UK Devices & Services in its implementation of marketing to consumers.
- Build out and manage a Consumer Marketing Strategy for our client that identifies key moments in the product launch and consumer calendar.
- Work with PR, Social, Influencer and Creative agencies and internal teams to develop communications for the consumers.
- Present on Consumer Marketing activity internally within the company to communicate the UK plans.
- Identify low-investment, high impact activities in the UK that can drive increased engagement with the brand outside of traditional media channels (e.g. PR, O&O, CRM, social).
- Identify key CRM moments for communicating with the Devices & Services customer base.
- Work with D&S EMEA Central team to coordinate CRM activity that will benefit the UK market, growing our capability in tapping into the existing Devices & Services customer base.
- Own Devices & Services O&O implementation, working with teams across the company to extend UK’s Devices & Services message.
- Review assets developed for Consumer Marketing, O&O, CRM against brand guidelines.
- 1-2 years of related experience.
- Understanding of and/or background in Consumer, CRM or O&O Marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience working for powerful, iconic brands (consumer or B2B) that engage consumers through disruptive marketing.
- Proven success driving awareness, engagement, and conversion results
- Worked with external agencies and agents, e.g. advertising agencies, designers, photographers.
- Experience with marketing measurement: managing analytics and KPI reporting to goals.
- Budget reporting responsibility.