Cloud Learning Campaigns and Program Manager
As a Cloud Learning Campaigns and Program Manager, you are responsible for managing multiple campaigns and programs to drive Cloud learning and adoption, among technical practitioners and developers. Working collaboratively with the Cloud Developer Marketing team, across audience acquisition and growth, campaigns, and programs, you will be responsible for managing the Cloud OnBoard program. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with the wider team, you will also be responsible for building centrally run, digital-first, integrated programs and campaigns to acquire and nurture technical practitioners and developers through their learning journey with Cloud, converting them into advocates for Cloud within Enterprise organisations. As a champion of the developer audience, you will also collaborate with Regional Marketing to localise and scale your campaigns globally. In close collaboration with the audience acquisition and growth team, throughout the campaign lifecycle, you will optimise campaign performance and establish best practices for the Enterprise developer learner funnel. You will collaborate cross-functionally with the Training & Certification team, Developer Relations, and Cloud Marketing to integrate Training & Certification content and offers into broader initiatives that drive Enterprise adoption of Cloud technologies.
- End to end ownership of content for Cloud OnBoard program.
- Driving the content strategy; ensuring curriculum stays up to date, decks are maintained and updated, and implementing a quality control process for review of new content signed off by content experts.
- Keeping a regular set of trainers briefed on the latest content and ready to deliver when required, for both digital and physical environments
- Own program management, maintenance of templates and production.
- Build an integrated marketing approach, incorporating offline and online developer events and hands-on learning, into relevant campaigns.
- Build, execute and maintain scaled campaigns, working closely with the Training and Certification Marketing Manager and audience acquisition team to acquire and nurture technical practitioners through Cloud training and certification.
- Work through Regional Marketing to localise and scale campaigns globally
- Run successful training and certification programs integrated with campaigns, to optimise campaign performance and establish best practices for the Enterprise developer learner funnel.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5 years of B2B marketing experience, including working with cross-functional teams
- Excellence in creating content and messaging for technical audiences across a variety of communication channels, including websites, email, blogs, social media, videos, and webinars
- Outstanding project management, prioritisation, communication, problem solving and analytical skills
- Background in Product Marketing, Demand Generation, or Digital Marketing; IT/technology experience preferred
- Experience owning a global program across multiple regions and timezones.
- Outcome and data driven marketer with the ability to build holistic campaigns across the marketing funnel
- Ability to transition from big picture strategic thinking to detailed execution
- Strong cross team collaboration and senior-level stakeholder management skills