Channel Marketing Specialist
Our client is one of the largest manufacturers of building products in the UK, that is constantly working to keep Britain building. The chances are, you’re never far from a building or a structure made using their products. A leading manufacturer of a diverse range of clay and concrete building products, used extensively within the construction sector, and employs over 1,800 people across 18 facilities in the UK.
These products form an essential and substantial part of the built environment - from housing developments to government projects - helping to drive the country’s growing economy.
We are seeking a goal oriented and hardworking individual for the position of Channel Marketing Specialist. To be successful in this role you will need to have extensive experience in campaign management and be fully comprehensive in the relevant market. We are looking for a candidate that is strategic and confident with B2B go-to-market campaigns.
- Digital campaign planning and execution for channel specific campaigns
- Perform ongoing market research
- Develop channel specific marketing strategies
- Proficiency in analytic tools and softwares
- Identify strategic alliance partners to execute local joint marketing activities
- Align activities to execute GTM strategies
- Establish best practice B2B channels
- Excellent project management and prioritisation skills with attention to detail
- A BA/BSc in a relevant field, and/or equivalent experience
- Marketing experience working in the finance or construction sector
- 3+ years experience
- Proficiency in analytical tools and marketing systems
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Experience in Campaign and Project Management