Campaign Marketing Manager
The Google Cloud Training and Certification team has a growing portfolio of technical training paths and certifications and an ambitious goal to dramatically increase the number of learners and Google Cloud Certified professionals. We are looking for a marketing campaign manager to execute go to market plans and communications for new training courses and certifications; coordinate training content and special offers for campaigns; collaborate closely with Authorised Training Partners on account-based marketing programs; and support regional training and certification marketing events.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Campaign Marketing Project Manager to work alongside our client’s training team who have a growing portfolio of training paths and certifications they would like to roll out to a wider audience. This role will support in the execution of go to market plans, managing communications, coordination of training content and supporting on regional training and marketing events.
- Working with regional marketing team to launch new training courses and certifications
- Work closely with regional markets on training courses and certifications
- Coorindinating new offer announcements, creating communications such as blogs and website copy and landing new offers into events and campaigns
Driving learner and certification objectives
- Proactively integrate training and certification content and special offers into regional campaigns and events
- Help the regional marketing team achieve learner and certification objectives by developing a deep understanding of the learner persona in order to map the relevant training content and special offers into regional campaigns and events
Building account-based marketing programs
- In order to build and coordinate account-based marketing programs
- Supporting training and certification presence at regional marketing events, as required.
- BA/BS degree
- Technology/online industry experience, knowledge of online products, online marketing, understanding of the brand's strategic and competitive position
- Comfortable analysing and presenting results and recommendations, with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically. Other languages are a plus.
- Ability to get things done with an entrepreneurial mindset for overcoming obstacles
- Track record of effectively delivering multiple projects at one time in a very fast-moving environment, strong project management experience, campaign planning and execution
- Self starter and - working with limited guidance and a proactive approach
- Creative experience - record of writing content, developing marketing materials, and previous experience generating video assets
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations, action plans, and campaigns that drive high ROI
- Demonstrated analytical skills and ability to help develop marketing strategy, business plans, market insights, analyse campaign effectiveness/ROI
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills. An exceptional ability to communicate cross-functionally