We are looking for an experienced Business Support Manager to drive and oversee the smooth running of our lively head office. In this role, you will be the team’s main point of contact when it comes to organizational processes, office operations, and internal systems. It’s an exciting new role that will allow an individual to have exposure to a range of areas to support our business offering. You will be responsible for supporting all internal systems audits, liaise with external suppliers and vendors and improve team operating efficiencies. This role would be most suitable for someone who has experienced in small-medium size business and has previous experience in driving operational change.
- Oversee the purchasing of suppliers and vendor relationships.
- Monitor the internal company policies and procedures for legal compliance.
- Maintain and manage internal platforms ensuring databases, CRM is up to date and being used efficiently by all employees
- Arrange for official documents and contracts to be signed.
- Ensure effective and secure filing of confidential information and company records is in place.
- Acting as the main point of contact for all office and Team -related queries, placing orders, booking travel and accommodation
- Perform ad-hoc analysis on key business areas by pulling data from various sources, compiling the information, and providing reports for leaders across the organisation. Must be agile, flexible and able to adapt easily to an emerging, fast paced environment
- Experience with driving internal office procedures.
- Partner with Operations to align on all office operations and procedures (Health and Safety, DSE)
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, and catering
- Maintenance of Internal IT Systems.
- Strong understanding of GDPR
- Coordinate any travel, bookings, and catering.
- Act as the main point of contact for any project administration and coordination.
- Streaming key internal process to keep our office running as efficiently as possible
- Understanding key tools and systems we use as a business day to day and suggesting new ways of doing things.
- Experience in process improvement and driving support around creating a lean operating system.
- Manage coordination and agenda of team meetings
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Experience of CRM platforms and project management tools
- Familiarity with email scheduling tools/diary management
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Strong people skills