B2B Marketing Specialist
The B2B Marketing Specialist will be responsible for implementing the marketing programs with B2B partners and programs. The role will report into the Head of EMEA Industry Marketing for Hardware, and will focus on delivering the B2B programs and partner support needed to support the Pro, Energy and Enterprise businesses for the company.
The B2B Marketing Specialist must be a strong coordinator and project manager, with a desire to drive commercially important projects to completion. It is essential that this individual is a clear communicator and able to support in implementation of marketing to B2B partners. A proportion of the role will be in managing the day to day marketing operations of external accounts with its B2B partners in the Professional installation, Energy, Home Building and Enterprise channels.
- Work with B2B Marketing Manager to ensure there is consistency in brand execution and implementation across all activities with B2B partners and follow guidelines of the overall Industry Marketing strategy.
- Management of the execution of work with different programs (supporting the Company´s top 100 installers in the UK).
- Manage implementation of marketing into the B2B partners in Professional installation, home building, energy and enterprise. Working with them to increase awareness of their home products.
- Support development of compelling content to attract B2B partners to partnering, including working with the content agencies to build written content, support video and photography production and creation of case studies and advertorial.
- This individual will work with B2B partners on a daily basis to develop marketing plans, supply them with assets, collateral, and messaging.
- Onboarding of new B2B partners, making sure these partners are fully equipped with the tools they need to start selling their home products.
- Responsible for execution of all event related activities with the B2B space. Including planning, pre and post event communications and participation at the event. Key to this will be to set clear KPI’s for our attendance and report results back to the extended team. Support our Sales Team at industry events.
- Interacting and collaborating with members of the B2B Sales Teams in Professional installation, Energy, Home
- Building and Enterprise to understand the needs of the channel, review incoming partner needs and deliver on time and on budget.
- Responsible for checking compliance of the B2B partners against the their brand guidelines, including adherence to copy guidance, correct use of imagery and correct interpretation of the brand. Regularly perform audits of partner websites to ensure they are compliant and current.
- Provide the B2B Sales team with briefings on deployment of their marketing into the distribution channel.
- Support Nest Quarterly B2B business reviews.
- 3-4 years of related experience.
- Understanding of and/or background in B2B marketing.
- Experience in B2B marketing to the trade.
- Experience launching marketing activities that leverage more than one brand while maintaining consistency.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Proven success negotiating with partners to create experiences that support your brand and products.
- Experience working for powerful, iconic brands (consumer or B2B) that engage consumers through disruptive marketing.
- Proven success driving awareness, engagement, and conversion results for B2B products.
- Worked with external agencies and agents, e.g. advertising agencies, designers, photographers.
- Experience with marketing measurement: managing analytics and KPI reporting to goals. Budget reporting responsibility