B2B Marketing Manager EMEA (Strategic Partnerships)
Our Client helps millions of employees and organisations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — businesses from enterprises to startups, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
The Marketing team is responsible for raising awareness and interest about the Client’s Platform among developers, start-ups and enterprises everywhere and shepherding these individuals through a seamless customer journey, from interest to discovery, trial, commitment and advocacy. We are looking for a Competitive B2B Marketing Manager with a focus on forming strategic alliances with new and existing partnerships. You will have excellent influencing and negotiation skills and build and harness strong relationships internally and externally.
- Deliver a broad range of customer focused deliverables to support marketing and sales organizations.
- Working closely with the EMEA sales team, technical teams and other members of the EMEA marketing team, you will identify customers to participate in reference activities (case studies, speaking opportunities, press activities etc).
- Manage the production of multiple stories and projects in EMEA
- Identify and form strong relationships with new and existing B2B partnerships for an internal and external audience
- Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Drive lead demand generation activities such as events, online campaigns, webinars, direct marketing, social, collateral and advocacy program to meet targets
- Research accounts and generate or follow through leads
- Attend events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Educate external customers on the value of the program and internal customers on the best ways to support their customers with co-marketing activities
- Relevant experience in B2B tech or enterprise software environments.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to meet deadlines to plan multiple concurrent marketing activities, content and campaigns in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent presentation skills to be able to present ideas and proposals in a clear and coherent way
- Strong Influencing and negotiating skills
- Professional and upbeat demeanor, with the ability to interact effectively with customers, sales, marketing and other internal teams.
- Background in sales or successfully winning client business
- Excellent problem solving skills, combined with strong business judgment.
- Proven ability to work effectively with multiple cross-functional teams
- Ability to deliver quality outputs in a fast-paced, exciting and dynamic environment with an ability to work to tight deadlines
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to comfortably interface with all levels of management and to communicate cross-functionally in a structured and clear manner to influence outcomes
- Proven work experience as a B2B Marketing/ Partnerships Lead/Marketing Sales Manager
- Familiarity with different relationship building techniques and pipeline management
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated and driven
- Experience with SFDC, SAP & Oracle
- BA/BS degree or equivalent - Marketing or Business related degree