Agency Search Specialist
This role is an exciting opportunity, owning the Agency automation strategy at a world leading tech company. You will need to drive automation in reporting and excellence in ads through upskilling, consulting and activating new automation products and features for the agency to drive performance and time-saving. You will work with the company and partner teams to develop compelling pitches backed with insights and data and using your exceptional business and communication skills translate those into action to help with the Agency(s) automation objectives.
You’ll spend your time exploring available opportunities and use your critical thinking, problem-solving and communication skills to influence and drive thoughtful and well-informed decision making.
- Manage the pilot agency(s) as a full-time strategist
- Drive and lead the Automation Strategy within the agency.
- Be the Automation evangelist to drive adoption of automation features, enable automation of customer reporting and drive workflow efficiencies within the agencies
- Work with the company’s sales and support ecosystem to develop compelling, integrated, research-based insights and narratives to enhance its ability to meet agency automation objectives
- Utilize insight and measurement tools to add relevant, trustworthy data to agency presentations and proposals
- BA/BS or equivalent or equivalent practical experience 3-4 years of relevant experience in Ads and must be AdWords certified
- Experience with pitching digital solutions
- High degree of proactivity and ownership of accounts, deliverables and KPIs - self-starter and self-driven attitude
- Experience analyzing large and complex data sets, with the ability to convert them into strategic insights tied to recommendations
- Experience in handling analytics/narration tools like sheets, slides, tableau, data studio, etc.
- Experience of managing stakeholders by building strong working relationship and becoming a trusted partner to them
- Experience with technical aspects of digital and programmatic advertising and experience working with product teams on scalable business solutions
- Proven experience creating and sharing “best practice” solutions to inculcate a culture of learning and having impact at scale
- Proficiency in basic SQL Ability to understand and conduct basic statistical analysis, forecasting, and data mining