Administrative Business Partner
This is an exciting opportunity at a great company within the technology industry. And we are looking for someone that has great experience within administrative tasks and planning skills. This Administrative Business Partner will be supporting EMEA Planning & Operations Site Lead for Hardware at the company and support four wider teams in this space. We need someone that has coordination skills, managing multiple tasks at the same time and being very accurate.
- Perform an extensive array of administrative tasks (calendar management, book travel, book facilities and equipment, manage meeting agendas & minutes, as well as process and approve expense reports).
- Plan and manage team offsites, events and activities
- Handle agendas for visiting executive teams
- Develop and improve the efficiency of team processes, working with interfacing teams to keep the EMEA supply chain function running smoothly
- Liaise with external customers to organise and co-ordinate supplier visits / events
- Support preparation of key monthly reports, newsletters and key meeting presentations
- A self-starter who can recognize where processes can be improved and takes the initiative to improve them.
- Strong communication skills, professional etiquette and organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task, and work efficiently in a high-paced environment.
- High proficiency in presentation software (Powerpoint, Google Sheets)