Ad Operations Specialist
DiscoverWork is now hiring!
We are not your standard employment agency, we have launched a platform that aims to inject emotion back into the role discovery process, allowing our members to find the perfect role for them through businesses telling their story from the get go.
We want to ensure our members are happy at work, and this stems from finding the right role. This is why we give our members an authentic and comprehensive image of each company before they embark on the interviewing journey.
This is an exciting, new role for an ad operations specialist at one of the world’s leading tech companies, following the onboarding of a brand new vendor. You will join the ad sales team working on an established navigation app, ensuring operations are smooth running and acting as the key lynchpin between the ad sales team and the global vendor.
The ideal ad operations candidate will be a self-motivated, highly organised individual with great attention to detail who is ready to assume a very hands-on role and manage processes end to end. They will also have experience handling clients and building strong relationships.
This role is a rare opportunity to be involved in all departments of the vendor’s ad operations and sales. You will skillfully prepare pitch materials, oversee all aspects of campaign management and handle all of the crucial operational aspects of a campaign.
- Running inventory predictions for sales proposals
- Obtaining client assets such as location lists, financial paperwork and creative
- Liaising with vendor to get campaigns set up ahead of time
- Sharing assets with clients
- Ensuring creative changes go in on time
- Pulling ad hoc reports for clients
- Working with the vendor to ensure the team is pacing correctly
- Running analysis of any trends for client meetings using our tools
- Helping with the post campaign reports
- Talking with clients to explain results