Customer Marketing Specialist
One of the world’s leading tech companies is developing groundbreaking cloud solutions for companies, leveraging years of experience in building secure, reliable, and scalable cloud technology. As they rapidly bring new products to market that are transforming how companies collaborate and operate, we are seeking a Marketing Program Lead to identify opportunities and build programs with our valued customers, to foster shared thought leadership opportunities and amplify the benefits of cloud solutions through differentiated use cases.
You are an entrepreneurial, strategic professional with a background in developing high-impact relationships with customers and industry influencers. You will work with leaders across the cloud team, collaborating with teams in communications, product management, sales, and field marketing. This position offers the opportunity to blend high level, critical thinking with more tactical operational activities. This is a meaningful role for the team, as you will be responsible for increasing their visibility, interactions and market awareness as they expand their products and communicate their value to customers.
- Deliver a broad range of customer focused deliverables to support marketing and sales organizations.
- Working closely with the EMEA sales team, technical teams and other members of the EMEA marketing team, you will identify customers to participate in reference activities (case studies, speaking opportunities, press activities etc).
- Manage the production of multiple stories and projects in your country/ region
- Create, edit and manage the production of compelling written and presentation materials including press releases, success stories, videos, emails, and presentations
- Educate external customers on the value of the program and internal customers on the best ways to support their customers with co-marketing activities
- A nose for news - being about to find great stories and bring them to life for their audience. Knowing when to ask the right questions and bring in the right experts to create compelling business use cases.
- A creative and organizational powerhouse - able to keep quality and quantity of stories coming in and manage expectations of multiple stakeholders. Understands and protects the brand at all times.
- An ambassador - someone who proudly represents the program , and is the go-to marketing contact for key clients we work with. Able to work confidently with CxOs and influence.
- BA/BSc degree and equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external constituents (customers, sales, product teams, etc.).
- Outstanding project management and leadership skills, in addition to experience working on cross-functional teams.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.