You will be working in an exciting, high profile and fast-growing new business for a global tech company. They are strongly committed to building the most transformative, customer-focused adoption across all industries.
We’re looking for an experienced Event Manager to join the team's EMEA Field Marketing team. This key role will focus primarily on managing the teams EMEA’s presence at third party trade shows but will also have a supporting role at organisational events. As an Event Manager, you will primarily be responsible for the planning and delivery of Tier One Pan-EMEA third party trade shows such. You will manage all aspects of the event planning process from booth design and stakeholder management through to onsite execution. You may also be required to support client events throughout the year across EMEA.
Third party trade shows:
- Liaising with third party conference organisers on key deliverables and timelines
- Working with external event agencies on the design and delivery of onsite activations at third party trade shows e.g. exhibition booth, meeting room, networking receptions and giveaways
- Coordination of booth demos and staffing schedules
- Management of 1:1 meetings schedule
- Key stakeholder engagement including brand team and regional marketing teams
- Sales enablement including working with the activation team to produce event microsites, invitations, follow up emails
- Close management of the event budget
- You will be required to be onsite at each event to manage set up as well as
Client -led events
- Provide event management support where required
Ad hoc activities
- This could include the production of client social events, maintenance of the EMEA Events Calendar etc.
- Formal qualifications
- University Degree
- Planning and execution of sponsorship activation at third party trade shows
- Excellent event management skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple events and projects
- Marketing background / experience.
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team.
- Client-side experience desirable but not essential
- Experience of working within the technology industry