Cloud Developer Campaigns and Program Manager
Location flexible: Preferably Austin, New York, Sunnyvale, San Francisco, or London
As a Cloud Developer Campaigns and Program Manager, you are responsible for managing multiple campaigns and programs to drive demand for Cloud among the global technical practitioner audience. Working collaboratively with the Cloud Developer Demand Marketing team, across audience acquisition and growth, campaigns, and programs, you will be responsible for owning and executing scaled Cloud Developer demand campaigns. In collaboration with the wider team, you will also be responsible for building centrally run, digital-first, integrated programs and campaigns to acquire and nurture technical practitioners and developers through their Cloud journey, driving to training and product adoption, converting them into advocates for Cloud within Enterprise organizations. As a champion of the technical practitioner audience, you will also collaborate with Regional Marketing to localize and scale your campaigns globally. In close collaboration with the audience acquisition and growth team, throughout the campaign lifecycle, you will optimize campaign performance and establish best practices for the Enterprise developer demand funnel. You will collaborate cross-functionally with the Cloud Learning team, Developer Relations, and Cloud Marketing to integrate these campaigns and programs into broader initiatives that drive Enterprise adoption of Cloud technologies.
- Execute and maintain Cloud Developer Demand campaigns. This management will require;
- Monthly maintenance and update of campaign content working closely with the Marketing Activation team and Developer Marketing team.
- Identify opportunities to optimize and update campaigns, to drive increased demand
- Work through Regional Marketing to localize and scale campaigns globally
- Regular campaign reporting, on a weekly basis, with monthly analysis and insights
- Develop and own a Developer campaigns playbook
- Build and maintain a collaborative working relationship with, our third-party training platform partner
- Attend bi-weekly meetings with the training partner team, to identify opportunities for collaboration, reporting on campaign performance and upcoming campaigns with opportunities for cross promotion.
- Support with the build, execution and maintenance of new scaled campaigns for technical practitioners, focused on thematic campaigns.
- Support with the build, execution and maintenance of a new Career Development program for cloud technical practitioners, and broader skills enablement initiatives in partnership with the Cloud Learning team.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5 years of B2B/ B2C marketing experience, including working with cross-functional teams
- Background in Campaign Management, Demand Generation, or Digital Marketing; IT/technology experience preferred
- Outstanding project management, ownership, prioritization, communication, problem solving and analytical skills
- Confidence in creating excellent content and messaging for technical audiences across a variety of communication channels, including websites, email, blogs, social media, videos, and webinars
- Ability to work largely independently, escalating when necessary
- Experience owning global campaigns/ programs across multiple regions and timezones.
- Outcome and data driven marketer with the ability to build holistic campaigns across the marketing funnel
- Ability to transition from big picture strategic thinking to detailed execution
- Strong cross team collaboration and senior-level stakeholder management skills