Our client is one of the largest manufacturers of building products in the UK, that is constantly working to keep Britain building. The chances are, you’re never far from a building or a structure made using their products. A leading manufacturer of a diverse range of clay and concrete building products, used extensively within the construction sector, and employs over 1,800 people across 18 facilities in the UK.
These products form an essential and substantial part of the built environment - from housing developments to government projects - helping to drive the country’s growing economy.
We are seeking a self starter and problem solver for our client as the Project Planner. We are looking for an individual that is driven by creativity, research, and industry knowledge. A candidate that is organized and analytical with innovative thinkers towards all challenges and who is trying to understand the connection between the consumer and the brand to fuel the creative team with insights that lead to creative executions
- Using understanding of consumer behaviour in broader culture and across digital to draw and communicate insightful conclusions and trends
- Ability to develop clear strategic thinking
- Generate stakeholder investment
- Ability to dictate timelines and project manage external teams to deliver
- Comprehensive understanding of data to evaluate content performance and demonstrate the effectiveness of social
- Excellent management and organisation skills
- A BA/BSc in a relevant field, and/or equivalent experience
- Project planning experience working in the finance or construction sector
- 3+ years experience
- Proficiency in analytical tools and project management systems
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Experience in Analytics and Project Management