A problem solver. A passion for design and brand communication.
You have a kick-ass portfolio that shows passion, courage, and curiosity. Solid understanding of how to create assets for multi-resolution platforms. Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and other web design tools. A love of technology and a belief in its potential to improve people’s lives is essential. Ability to collaborate across multiple disciplines such as marketers, developers, creatives and local teams. At least 1-2 years of experience at a design/brand agency or in-house brand team.
An innovative marketing team, comprised of designers, coders, creatives, writers, creative technologists and producers to deliver interactive and creative experiences that help people understand our brand.The creative team is a multidisciplinary team composed of art directors, designers, writers, UXers, IAists, animators, editors and filmmakers. We define and extend the brand, and put our values into action through brand campaigns, films and digital and physical experiences.
You will be exposed to thought leaders across every discipline of the company, from product to policy to people operations. Along with other creatives, you will partner with a strong team of business thinkers, planners, engineers and producers to push our collective definition of the brand through big ideas that leverage technology, experience, design, filmmaking, photography and excellent writing.
- Function as Thought Leader for your area of expertise within the GDA team, and liaise with global specialist teams on cutting-edge technologies.
- Monitor industry trends, product development and feature changes, and incorporate into programme material.
- Maintain, update and optimise GDA F2F workshop materials (presentation decks, workbooks, worksheets, communication pieces, etc.) as required.
- Translate workshop materials into more scalable learning formats (e.g. workshops-in-a-box and e-learning) in collaboration with our Blended Learning Designer.
- Collect and implement feedback from clients, facilitators on programme content.
- Communicate programme content changes with clarity, confidence and charisma in our regular quarterly briefing calls to facilitators.
- Support the Engagement Content Lead in orchestrating internal and external messaging through a set of communication channels (e.g. via email).
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 1-2 years of experience at a design/brand agency or in-house brand team-leading creative for brands.
- Experience with a team on design projects.
- Solid understanding of how to create assets for multi-resolution platforms. Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and other web design tools.
- Strong visual design skills, layout, typography, and high graphic standards.
- Solid understanding of digital design, traditional design processes, and design and technology trends.
- Optimism and tenacity in the face of challenges and internal processes and self-starter that is comfortable with ambiguity.
- Master’s degree in Graphic Design or related field + 2 years of experience in graphic design or a related field.
- Ability to show collaboration across multiple disciplines such as marketers, developers, strategists, planners, etc and experience working in an agile and fast-paced environment