The Technical Specialist team we are recruiting for provides deep and specialized in-region technical support for emerging mobile products. The team aim to make mobile web faster and more engaging for millions of users through close partnerships with the company´s top partners. The team consists of sharp, analytical minds who enjoy solving complex, strategic, operational and technical challenges for the world's largest mobile advertisers.
As a Technical Specialist, you will be responsible for providing hands-on technical support for emerging technologies, such as Progressive Web Apps, Accelerated Mobile Pages, Web Payments, Authentication and more. You will also build robust processes, systems, tools, and documentation and will work closely with the Product teams to provide feedback that improves customer experience and performance. You are a mobile product expert who can nurture and deepen the partner relationship through successful engagements, multi-product integrations, and providing day-to-day support. You flawlessly architect mobile solutions for your clients based on their business goals, and lead implementations for a variety of our product lines during the pre-sales and post-sales process.
Working closely with customer/partner development teams and product managers to implement innovative mobile solutions using mobile Web technologies such as Progressive Web Apps, and Accelerated Mobile Pages.
- Perform implementation reviews and help partners in their day-to-day challenges by delivering innovative and scalable solutions and troubleshooting their issues.
- Advocate new product features and assist clients in the adoption of new products via upgrades and migrations to help them build long-term success. Provide documentation and technical guidance to ensure the technical success of clients’ integrations.
- Propose, design, create and present prototypes, demos and proofs-of-concept to a wide variety of audiences, from engineers to marketing professionals.
- Improve product offerings by providing partner feedback on features to Google product managers and engineers.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years hands-on experience in Internet products and technologies, with knowledge of Progressive Web Apps and Accelerated Mobile Pages a plus.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, and troubleshooting skills. Data analysis and good data-driven decision-making skills on mobile technology.
- Strong consultative or client-facing experience and the ability to break down complex problems and simplify.
- Proven ability to adapt your message to the technical level of the audience and comfort presenting technical materials to groups of any size and background. Experience working with and managing external partners/customers of all levels.
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail.