US Training and Certification – Digital Marketing Manager
Our Client helps millions of organisations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud.
The Digital Marketing Channel Manager will collaborate with our client’s global team to launch new training courses and certifications. You will be responsible for helping the team achieve learner and certification objectives.
We are looking for an experienced Digital marketing strategist with excellent communication skills to join our team.
If you’re from a content or digital journalism background, we would like to meet you. For this position, you should be creative and comfortable working with a team. Ultimately, you should be able to effectively connect our client's brand with our online customers.
- Create an integrated digital marketing plan across web, email, social and paid media, blogs and webinars to drive demand for training courses and certification testing
- Develop a deep understanding of the cloud computing learning journey for developers and IT personas in order to construct effective campaigns
- Build the marketing strategy for the website to grow traffic, clicks, and training enrollments. Update the website as needed with new content
- Generate content for social and paid media channels. Track and improve performance, and establish best practices for promoting training and certification
- Collaborate with the Training and Certification team to write engaging blogs for our developer audience
- Manage the webinar calendar, project manage development of webinar content, and work with the marketing team to produce live webinars
- Partner closely with the Training and Certification Product Marketer to plan and execute launch communications for new courses and certifications across all digital channels
- BA in marketing or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience in digital marketing
- Hands on experience with online marketing tools and practices
- Solid knowledge of web and social media analytics and tools
- Familiarity with web design and HTML preferred
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Outstanding copywriting skills and sense for good creative content
- Ability to work collaboratively across multiple work-streams, functions and teams to deliver to demanding deadlines with a ‘get things done’ attitude
- Self starter who can manage and prioritize their own tasks
- Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles