Project Manager – Creative
DiscoverWork is now hiring!
We are not your standard employment agency, we have launched a platform that aims to inject emotion back into the role discovery process, allowing our members to find the perfect role for them through businesses telling their story from the get go.
We want to ensure our members are happy at work, and this stems from finding the right role. This is why we give our members an authentic and comprehensive image of each company before they embark on the interviewing journey.
This position will support the development and management of a portfolio of creative projects for our clients Arts and Culture team that support the mission to explore and showcase the possibilities between art and technology and be a growth engine for the cultural ecosystem. You will collaborate with artists and cultural organisation and utilise emerging technologies, working with teams across different divisions. As a Creative Project Manager, you will be responsible for supporting creative development and the end to end project management of each project life cycle. You will work with developers, creative coders, engineers, artists, cultural organisations and external technology studios. The ideal candidate is abreast of emerging technologies and has experience working with both artists and engineers.
- Creatively respond to briefs and opportunities
- Scope a range of projects that utilise emerging technologies from Machine Learning to immersive technologies.
- Manage a selection of projects end to end - responsible for all project related processes and tasks to ensure all milestones are met.
- Drive projects forward with seamless planning and execution, including anticipating roadblocks, resolving issues, managing stakeholders and evolving plans as required.
- Lead production of product-related creative assets including film.
- Interact with and coordinate a wide range of cross-functional teams within the company, as well as external work streams with artists, cultural institutions, vendors etc...
- BA degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Previous experience (3+ years) in a similar role.
- Previous experience in Creative Producing and working with the cultural sector.
- Proven track record of developing and producing creative projects at the intersection of art and technology.
- A good understanding of emerging technologies including AI, VR, AR.
- Exceptional budget management, negotiation, project management and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and prioritize and drive deliverables to execution.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, flexible environment.
Ideal Candidate attributes
- Deep interest in Arts & Culture and art and technology experimentation.
- Experience in working with multiple partners including cultural organisations, artists, engineers / creative coders and digital studios / agencies.
- Design skills able to create excellent presentations / proposals, with the ability to gain the trust and support of a diverse set of stakeholders.