Business Development Rep
As a Business Development Rep you will help assess opportunities and challenges, help craft campaigns at scale for growth of the technology partner ecosystem and drive delivery of the programs. Your projects often span offices, time zones and hemispheres, and it's your job to keep all the players coordinated on the project's progress and deadlines.
- This role provides the opportunity to leverage your advanced analytical and problem solving skills to identify ways to increase efficiency through technology and automation.
- Design world class processes to ensure reliable and consistent flow of data, and build the operational foundation for our global partner ecosystem.
- Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware.
- Jointly developed white-papers and digital assets to help customers understand our story.
- Manage online lead generation campaigns.
- Work with Marketing teams in driving attendance to events and webinars.
- Work with Marketing in managing calendar of events.
- BA or BS Degree
- At least 4 years of sales experience, customer service experience.
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills.
- Proven ability to achieve and exceed targets.
- Thrive in a fast-paced team where flexibility is critical.
- Strong oral and written communications skills in English.
- Desired* 2-4 years selling experience in hardware/software sales.
- Direct experience selling SaaS.
- Master and maintain strong knowledge of market needs, competition and latest industry news and trends.
- Strong communication skills and a data-driven analytical approach towards solving complex challenges.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as a desire to drive valuable and positive change for a rapidly growing team and business.