Strategy & Operations, EMEA
DiscoverWork is now hiring!
We are not your standard employment agency, we have launched a platform that aims to inject emotion back into the role discovery process, allowing our members to find the perfect role for them through businesses telling their story from the get go.
We want to ensure our members are happy at work, and this stems from finding the right role. This is why we give our members an authentic and comprehensive image of each company before they embark on the interviewing journey.
We are looking for a creative, self-motivated and highly organised individual who has strategy and operations management experience and is ready to take on a new and exciting role in one of the world’s leading tech companies.
In this role you will mainly focus your time on marketing planning. You will conduct business analytics to support marketing strategy and drive and support strategic projects and initiatives. You will deftly manage annual and quarterly planning, including budget and headcount processes. You will need to identify and develop key marketing operations processes to improve overall organisational efficiency and effectiveness and be ready to respond to emergency ad hoc requests from senior leadership.
- Support executive communication within marketing and to cross-functional teams
- Compose briefing documents suitable for a VP-level audience
Marketing impact measurement:
- Create and implement initiatives to measure the value and impact of B2B marketing activities and OKR
- Own and drive the regional B2B measurement process and implementation
- Own and deliver quarterly and annual reporting of B2B impact and OKR delivery