We are looking for a superstar Internal Recruiter to join our growing Head Office team.
You will be responsible for sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interview and selection procedures and hosting or participating in career events.
To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires and will have experience in sourcing, interviewing and evaluating candidates ensuring all candidates have a positive experience when engaging with our brand.
Ultimately, you will create strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs as well as managing end to end hiring on current open roles. You will also have the opportunity to work closely with our in-house content team to engage audiences and use this as a channel to build talent pipelines for future or upcoming roles.
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
- Assess candidate information, including CVs and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System
- Align key hiring processes with wider team
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Organise and attend recruitment events
- Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by department
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Proven work experience as an Internal Recruiter or similar role
- Familiarity with social media, CV databases and professional networks
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organisations
- A collaborative team player