London Tech Week | Events
London Tech Week kicked off on Monday, an exciting week of events, talks, panels, presentations, networking and more, we’ll be eagerly following the events, as we’re sure you will be too, but what can you expect to be hearing about, or attending if you’re able? We’ve taken the time to highlight just a few events throughout the week to give you an idea of what’s going on!
Monday & Tuesday saw events such as:
‘Prince’s Trust, VIP ambassadors gala dinner’ social event.
‘Future EdTech 2018’ – exploring technology that can enhance and elevate student learning experience.
‘CMS Legal Drop-in Clinic’ – very useful for startups who aren’t sure on all things legal quite yet.
‘Retaining Talent, Incentivising Employees & Business Set Up’ – helping businesses big and small retain their most significant assets.
Along, of course, with so many other inspiring and informative events.
Today attendees can look forward to the AI summit, held all day, hearing from AI industry leaders and innovators and the London Sustainable Development Commission event asking ‘How do we improve the presence of women in cleantech?’.
During over 300 events over 7 days, no matter what your area of business or tech interests are, there’s something to be learned for everyone this week; from socials and networkers to workshops and panel talks from cybersecurity to startup know-how.
Picks For The Second Half Of The Week?
(with no false hope, none of these are fully booked yet!)
- The AI summit continues from 9 am – 5 pm
- AR and VR World welcomes you to discover the ever increasingly dominant uses of Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality in business.
- Accessibility & Diversity in Tech – Panel Discussion, an evening exploring the right for equality in tech education and the way that we’re able to learn.
- Disrupting Communication: A Billion-Dollar Story; communication with customers has never been more accessible and never have there been more platforms and technologies to implement, how are they best used.
- Wonder Women Tech Diversity and Inclusion Conference and Career Fair, an event exploring how to combat the lack of women in STEAM industries (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Mathematics)
- The Beauty Exchange, stepping away from tech slightly, this beauty event for aspiring and ambitious entrepreneurs, is a great way to get together with other industry experts and professionals.
- Technology Sector Emerging Risks, it’s capabilities seem positively endless, but we have to appreciate the risks that accompany the technology sector too. Discover and be prepared!
Saturday & Sunday
- Grow your business with the web: book your free one-to-one with specialists, with a hint of the ‘Digital Garages’ about it, this event brilliantly offers free advice for businesses, helping with their online reach and marketing.
- Smart City Happy Hour & Hack Day – Join this discussion to get those creative juices flowing on a topic that everyone can relate to, whether this is your industry or not.
- DIGITAL FANCIES: Bioresponsive E-Textiles and 3D Printing in Fashion, arguably the perfect example of technology affecting and benefiting all industries.
- Epilepsy meets Tech 18th June 2018, a safe space to discuss epilepsy, the advancements and benefits of MedTech and tech for good.
If you get along to any of them, tag us (@Chesamel) in your tweets and let us know the best event you visited!