As Subscriptions Marketing Manager, you will help to drive growth for the subscription services in the UK. You will work closely with the Head of User & Subscriptions, and other Marketing leads in the UK and EMEA, to execute on strategic marketing plans which reach UK users and grow paying subscribers. Your work will deepen engagement with users and music lovers, through on-platform promotion, partnerships, PR and paid media campaigns. You will represent the needs of UK users and ensure all brand marketing activity is optimised to our subscriptions targets. You will lead local execution across Media planning, Owned & Operated channel, Social and Influencer.
- End-to-end Campaign Management – Execute plans for the UK Subs marketing strategy across the full subscriptions funnel – from awareness to comprehension, trial, usage and retention.
- Consumer focus- Acting voice of the user in the UK and local expert that can clearly articulate and deliver local insights to support Subs strategy and market prioritization.
- Make great creative work – assist with localisation and adaptation of campaigns to drive subscription growth, working with central teams and local creative agencies to deliver creative campaigns. Be the UK approver on quick turnaround assets and campaigns.
- Build strong partnerships – working with the partnerships team to activate partnerships – e.g. with Telco partners. Work with partner to build and launch co-marketing campaigns. Contribute to results and reporting on campaign performance.
- Be insight driven – analyze programs for effectiveness; conduct post-program reporting and ROI analysis; contribute to quarterly performance reports & reviews; support local insights / research.
- Represent the UK Subs Team at key meetings and forums, developing strong relationships with cross-functional teams and partners. Conduct bi-weekly meetings with regional stakeholders.
- Strong, broad marketing program/campaign management skills/attention to details.
- Strong communication skills – good written and verbal communication.
- Bachelor degree. In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience (min years 2-5yrs).
- Preference for someone from Music or Subscriptions background – but not mandatory.
- Project Management – someone who can multitask across big projects but also prioritise their workload and manage their time and task list according to key priorities and objectives.
- Analytical and performance driven – understands how to interpret and analyse marketing performance, is proficient at conducting their own analysis and can draw sharp and pertinent insights from the results.
- Creative and design-mind – can blend analytical approach with creative marketing, designing ways to A/B test different creative options, making creative suggestions on copy, branding, design, photography etc.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an enthusiastic, creatively driven, data-lover, who can break down complex challenges into easily understood takeaways.
- Operate effectively in a fast-paced environment and work on multiple projects simultaneously in a dynamic and constantly evolving context.
- Have completed coursework in marketing, advertising, business, journalism, or communications. Ideally having received a degree in one of these fields and/or have 2-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Be familiar with online marketing tools and strategies
- Have a passion for videos/or Music – and excited about the prospect of reaching millions of users who share that passion.