As Marketing Manager, you will help to execute large scale marketing campaigns for some exciting upcoming content and shows in 2021. You will work as part of a team of other marketing managers, and report into the Head of User & Subscriptions. Your main responsibility will be to lead and deliver a significant paid media campaign for two of our biggest show launches in 2021, reaching B2B audiences, to go live in October-November. This project will bring you close to the production teams and cross-functional teams (PR, partnerships, creator marketing, commercial). Additionally, there will be scope to work on the marketing for the launch of at least one other show.
- End-to-end Campaign Management – Execute campaign plans for new show releases in the second half of 2021.
- Make great creative work – work collaboratively with external production co’s, internal Originals team and a creative agency to produce world class show marketing assets (e.g. trailers, key art, social media assets).
- Media campaign execution – be able to work with media agencies to deliver campaigns against agreed delivery timelines, be able to understand creative delivery specs and work with creative agencies on asset production.
- User focus- Act as the voice of the user/audience in the UK, thinking at every step how the campaign will be received by our users, and how it will affect perception of the company.
- Be insight driven – analyze campaigns for effectiveness; conduct post-program reporting and ROI analysis; contribute to quarterly performance reports & reviews; support local insights / research.
- Strong, broad marketing program/campaign management skills/attention to details.
- Strong communication skills – good written and verbal communication.
- Bachelor degree. In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience (min years 1-4yrs).
- Preference for someone from Entertainment/TV/Film/Online Media background – but not mandatory.
- Project Management – someone who can multitask across big projects but also prioritise their workload and manage their time and task list according to key priorities and objectives.
- Creative – can make creative suggestions on copy, branding, design, photography. Can collate/rationalise feedback from multiple stakeholders – consolidating feedback in a clear and directional way for agencies.
- Strong communication – a passionate marketer, with demonstrated talent at building strong collaborative partnerships with key stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an enthusiastic, energetic, creative and curious.
- Operate effectively in a fast-paced environment and work on multiple projects simultaneously in a dynamic and constantly evolving context.
- Be familiar with online marketing tools and strategies.
- Have a passion for, online media and the next generation of creative talent – and excited about the prospect of reaching millions of users who share that passion.