Marketing and Content Manager (Contract)
- Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets
- Hosting, running and organising events as required by our client in 2017/2018
- Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals
- Collaborate with design and writing teams to produce high quality content
- Working with outside promoters and various in-house departments in order to coordinate the booking process, catering and all other logistics for the Events
- Coordinating the shipment of proper equipment and display items for the Events, including pre-assembly of event setup kits, as required by our client
- Working with Marketing, Sales and Sales Engineer team members at Google to produce event materials (Slides, Documents, Forms, Emails)
- Physical presence at all events
- Excellent problem solving skills, combined with strong business judgment.
- Proven ability to work effectively with multiple cross-functional teams
- Ability to deliver quality outputs in a fast-paced, exciting and dynamic environment with an ability to work to tight deadlines
- Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles
- Understanding of business support networks and organisations
- Understanding of online advertising market
- BA or equivalent
- Fluency in English, with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Five years of experience in marketing/event management
- Understanding of small businesses and the business solutions provided by our client
Here is a description of our client’s Cloud Platform, its marketing team, and the outbound team which you will be helping to support:
Cloud Platform Marketing: Our client’s Cloud Platform team helps customers around the globe build applications on the same world-class technical infrastructure that powers their products. This fast-growing entrepreneurial team has a mission – to change the way the world uses cloud computing through best-in-class infrastructure.
The Cloud Platform Marketing team is responsible for raising awareness and interest about Cloud Platform among developers, start-ups and enterprises everywhere and shepherding these individuals through a seamless customer journey, from interest to discovery, trial, commitment and advocacy.
You will provide services to us and our client in connection with Content and Events Marketing in the UK.