Client Success Manager
We are marketing, education delivery and resource management specialists. Our agency provides strategic management of marketing campaigns with highly skilled talent and offer technology training services for some of the world’s biggest brands.
The team at Chesamel enjoy helping people learn new skills to enhance personal development and support organisations to drive business success. Our trainers and coaches are skilled in digital, coding and programming, business strategy and STEM learning. We look forward to supporting your personal and career development with skills training.
Our consultants navigate the changing landscapes of marketing, digital transformation and public relations with creativity, insight and technology. We provide audience engagement advisory services across multiple marketing disciplines for both consumer and B2B campaigns.
Talent discovery for work is our passion so we help build teams that share our values and those of our client partners. Our talent offering matches highly skilled people and teams with innovative companies and projects that have a positive impact. At Chesamel, we believe in going the extra mile and so do our teams.
We are looking for a Relationship Manager to build and preserve trusting relationships with our clients. We’ll rely on you to find ways to outperform our competition and maintain our company’s positive image.
To succeed in this role, you should be an excellent communicator, able to work with sales and marketing teams and build rapport with customers. We also expect you to be a strategic thinker with an analytical mind and strong problem-solving skills.
Ultimately, you’ll maintain strong relationships with our company’s clients to boost our brand and profits in the long-run.
- Understand client needs and develop plans to address them
- Identify key staff in client companies to cultivate profitable relationships
- Resolve client complaints quickly and effectively
- Forward upselling and cross-selling opportunities to the sales team
- Promote high-quality sales, supply and customer service processes
- Aim to preserve customers and renew contracts
- Approach potential customers to establish relationships
- Gain solid knowledge of competitors
- Proven experience as a Client Relationship Manager
- Knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) practices
- Experience in sales or customer service is preferred
- Problem-solving attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Aptitude for fostering positive relationships
- Teamwork and leadership skills
- Customer-oriented mindset
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or similar field