Campaign Marketing Manager – Google Cloud
We are looking for a talented Campaign Marketing Manager to take full responsibility of our client’s marketing campaign for a Google Cloud.
Our ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional, preferably with an experience in integrated marketing communications.
You should be able to develop smart marketing campaigns to attract and retain customers. For this position, it’s also essential to be up-to-date with new technologies and marketing trends.
Ultimately, you should be able to expand our client’s local and regional market presence and brand awareness.
- Generate awareness and demand for Google Cloud products, with a focus on Google Cloud Platform
- Drive lead demand generation activities such as events, online campaigns, webinars, direct marketing, social, collateral and advocacy program.
- Track and analyze the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns to determine growth and prioritize resources; develop a strong understanding of customer needs and how to best position our products in the local market; drive and execute online advertising campaigns via multiple platforms.
- Provide ongoing management of these campaigns with an emphasis on tracking and reporting.
- Proven work experience as a Campaign Marketing Manager
- 4- 6 years experience delivering integrated marketing campaigns
- Be an outstanding writer and love creating content for all channels
- Experienced in complex project management (demonstrated ability to marshall people, resources, budgets to hit objectives & timelines).
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to comfortably interface with all levels of management and to communicate cross-functionally in a structured and clear manner to influence outcomes
- Experience managing partnerships and agencies