B2B Marketing Manager (Strategic Planning)
Our Client helps millions of employees and organisations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — businesses from enterprises to startups, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
The Marketing team is responsible for raising awareness and interest about the Client’s Platform among developers, start-ups and enterprises everywhere and shepherding these individuals through a seamless customer journey, from interest to discovery, trial, commitment and advocacy. We are looking for a Competitive B2B Marketing Manager with a focus on planning and creating strategic proposals for new and existing partnerships.You will be knowledgeable about SFDC (Salesforce Development Community), SAP & Oracle with a flexible, positive can-do attitude and a team player.
1. Deliver a broad range of customer-focused deliverables to support marketing and sales organizations.
2. Working closely with the EMEA sales team, technical teams and other members of the EMEA marketing team, you will identify customers to participate in reference activities (case studies, speaking opportunities, press activities etc).
3. Manage the production of multiple stories and projects in your country/ region
4. Create, plan and develop compelling proposals for new and existing B2B partnerships for an internal and external audience
5. Educate external customers on the value of the program and internal customers on the best ways to support their customers with co-marketing activities
1. Relevant experience in B2B tech or enterprise software environments.
2. Excellent organisational skills and ability to meet deadlines to plan multiple concurrent marketing activities, content and campaigns in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
3. Excellent presentation skills to be able to present ideas and proposals in a clear and coherent way
4. Strong Influencing and negotiating skills
5. Professional and upbeat demeanor, with the ability to interact effectively with customers, sales, marketing and other internal teams.
6. Background in making a case and proposing relationships with customers/partners for external communication efforts
7. Rigorous attention to detail and a focus on quality of deliverables.
8. Understanding of the enterprise software purchase, development and implementation cycles
9. Demonstrated technical acumen with the ability to interact with highly technical people and technologies a plus
10. Experience working with with SFDC, SAP & Oracle
11. BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience in Business/Marketing
12. Exceptional communication skills and ability to comfortably interface with all levels of management and to communicate cross-functionally in a structured and clear manner to influence outcomes
13. Excellent problem solving skills, combined with strong business judgment
1. Proven work experience as a B2B Marketing/ Partnerships Lead/Marketing Planning Manager
2. Familiarity with different relationship building techniques and pipeline management
3. Computer use competency
4. Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
5. Self motivated and driven
6. Experience working with SFDC, SAP & Oracle
7. BA/BS degree or equivalent – Marketing or Business related degree