B2B Field Marketing Manager – Stockholm
Here is a description of our client’s Cloud Platform, its marketing team, and the outbound team which you will be helping to support.
Our client’s Cloud Platform team helps customers around the globe build applications on the same world-class technical infrastructure that powers their products. This fast-growing entrepreneurial team has a mission – to change the way the world uses cloud computing through best-in-class infrastructure.
The Cloud Platform Marketing team is responsible for raising awareness and interest about Cloud Platform among developers, start-ups and enterprises everywhere and shepherding these individuals through a seamless customer journey, from interest to discovery, trial, commitment and advocacy.
We are looking for a competitive B2B Field Marketer to develop marketing and business development strategies to attract new clients. The successful salesperson will identify and source new opportunities and opportunities with partners to achieve quotas.
The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services. As an outside marketing representative, or sales agent, they will also research the competition.
- “Get the sale” using various lead nurturing methods
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” marketing and sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team revenue targets
- Research accounts and generate or follow through leads
- Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
- Excellent problem solving skills, combined with strong business judgment.
- Proven ability to work effectively with multiple cross-functional teams
- Ability to deliver quality outputs in a fast-paced, exciting and dynamic environment with an ability to work to tight deadlines
- Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles
- Understanding of business support networks and organisations
- Understanding of the cloud market
- Proven sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated and driven
- BA/BS degree or equivalent