Project and Web Co-ordinator
We are looking for a Project and Web-Co-ordinator to join our Operations Team and update and maintain information on our booking system and website.
Data management responsibilities include collecting and entering data in databases and maintaining accurate records of valuable information and scheduling content.
Our ideal candidate has data management skills with an eye for detail and familiarity with spreadsheets, website booking software and online forms. Previous experience as a data entry clerk or similar position will be considered an advantage.
Ultimately, a successful Project and Web Co-ordinator will be responsible for maintaining accurate, up-to-date and useable information in our systems.
- Insert customer and account data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within time limits
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents
- Apply data program techniques and procedures
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations
- Keep information confidential
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant files
- Comply with data integrity and security policies
- Proven data entry work experience, as a Data entry operator or Office clerk
- Experience with G-suite and data programs
- Familiarity with administrative duties
- Experience using office equipment and scanner
- Typing speed and accuracy
- Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
- Educated to a minimum degree level or equivalent, additional computer training or certification will be an asset