Programme Manager – Software
Our Client is undertaking a project to overhaul their car parking and coach booking solution. Reporting into the Programme Director the role of Project Manager will be responsible for managing the relationship between the chosen software companies and the project. These partners are responsible for building the interface for the mobile application and the booking system software for the client. Additionally this role will be responsible for testing the software and interface before presentation to the client and implementation
- Adhere to predetermined project deadlines.
- Raise any issues which may jeopardise meeting allocated deadlines.
- Communicating progress and MI to the Programme Director on a weekly basis.
- Performing Quality Control on the software being developed, ensuring any problems are communicated to the Programme Director and rectified by the appropriate suppliers.
- Completing a full system test ensuring that all objectives of the software have been met in accordance with the requirements of the client.
- Work with the Product Manager from the Mobile Application system developers to ensure prompt delivery.
- Work with the Product Manager from the Parking Booking System developers to ensure prompt delivery.
- Experience of coding.
- Web and software development and testing experience is essential.
- Previous experience of API’s.
- Previous experience of system integrations.
- PRINCE2 Qualification would be advantageous but not essential.
- Eastern European background would be an advantage but not essential.