Marketing Manager UKI Campaigns
Our client helps millions of employees and organisations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — businesses from enterprises to startups, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to be part of an entrepreneurial team in a rapidly growing business. The ideal candidate will be a marketing expert who will execute integrated campaigns to generate B2B demand and drive pipeline growth. You will work with global and EMEA marketing, as well as regional sales and partners, to fuel the explosive growth in the client’s platform and internal systems.
- Develop a strong understanding of customer needs and how to best position our products in the market.
- Generate demand for client’s products by landing global integrated campaigns in the region.
- Land regional campaigns, working with multiple stakeholders to craft messaging, content, and channel strategy.
- Drive campaign demand generation activities such as webinars, direct marketing, social, and advocacy programs;
- Track and analyse the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns to determine growth and prioritise resources
- BA or BS Degree (with proven relevant work experience).
- Proven relevant B2B marketing experience.
- Strong and proven project management skills and experience, including managing budgets, agencies, and a complex stakeholder map.
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to comfortably interface with all levels of management and to communicate cross-functionally in a structured and clear manner to influence outcomes.
- Distinctive problem-solving, strategic and analytical capabilities, with ability to run analysis, track metrics and optimise performance.
- Familiarity with CRM systems (Salesforce.com or similar) and Marketing Automation tools (Marketo or similar) and tracking tools to assess campaign effectiveness.
- B2B marketing experience in the enterprise software or developer tools space.
- Strong knowledge of measurement approaches.
- Experience creating original marketing content for campaigns.