Customer Content Manager UKI
Our Client helps millions of employees and organisations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — businesses from enterprises to startups, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
We are looking for a Customer Content Manager to Contribute to the client’s customer reference strategy, and develop programs and opportunities for increased investment and impact scaling of the program. The ideal candidate will source and place customer speakers for local events, partnering with the relevant PR and marketing teams, execute the day-to-day implementation of our customer reference program and as the external contact for our client’s customers. You will be able to identify and onboard new reference customers, manage and monitor activity, keeping data current, accurate and up to date. There will also be an element of training and engagement with marketing, sales, product, partner and executive teams, on a daily basis, regarding customer advocacy, processes, programs and strategy.
- Deliver a broad range of customer-focused deliverables to support marketing and sales organizations.
- Working closely with the EMEA sales team, technical teams and other members of the EMEA marketing team, you will identify customers to participate in reference activities (case studies, speaking opportunities, press activities etc).
- Manage the production of multiple stories and projects in your country/ region
- Create, edit and manage the production of compelling written and presentation materials including press releases, success stories, videos, emails, and presentations
- Educate external customers on the value of the program and internal customers on the best ways to support their customers with co-marketing activities
- Relevant experience in B2B tech or enterprise software environments.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to hustle to deadlines to deliver multiple concurrent marketing activities, content and campaigns in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with creative and production agencies, events vendors, and multiple international stakeholders on campaigns
- Ability to create/edit/manage a range of content, from case studies and press releases to presentations and video.
- Professional and upbeat demeanour, with the ability to interact effectively with customers, sales, marketing and other internal teams.
- Background in establishing relationships with customers/partners for external communication efforts
- Rigorous attention to detail and a focus on the quality of deliverables.
- Understanding of the enterprise software purchase, development and implementation cycles
- Demonstrated technical acumen with the ability to interact with highly technical people and technologies a plus
- Experience with Salesforce, Reference Edge and/or other customer reference and marketing systems is a plus.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience in journalism, PR, AR, communications, or Marketing
- Copywriting/writing qualifications would be an advantage
- Outstanding English written skills