Business Development Manager
Our client is one of the UK’s fastest growing payroll providers that combines superior web based technology with world-class customer service. The company’s revolutionary payroll/HR solution enables companies to focus on their core strengths while their CIPP trained staff offer a complete back office solution, making processing your payroll hassle free.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Develop business by harnessing relationships through our existing networks.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep up to date with best practices and trends
- Use of online social media platforms, such as twitter, facebook, linkedin to identify new business opportunities
- Commitment to learn, develop and grow through feedback
We are looking for a number of Sales Consultants around the UK to drive sales and create new business opportunities. You will be skilled at analysing the needs of a new business and identifying how value can be added by producing a detailed proposal meeting the needs of the client. You will be able to develop relationships quickly and effectively and maintain these in a professional manner. You will have excellent skills in being able to gather market and customer trends and report back in a clear and coherent manner.
- Proven B2B sales experience of creating and closing sales opportunities to SMB Businesses
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Effective utilisation of BRM and CRM practices
- Self - starter and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritising, time management and organisational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Willing and capable of learning and adapting quickly
- Evidence of achieving KPIs and revenue targets
- Confident, strong communicator using own initiative
- BS/BA degree or equivalent