Business Development Manager – HCM Software Company
Our Client is a successful, and rapidly growing HCM Software Company. Reporting to the Sales Director they are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to expand their business in the UK. The company is going through a successful growth phase; sales turnover has increased by 40% annually for the last 4 years and they pride themselves on fantastic client relationships boating, an industry leading, 98% client retention rate. They have developed and launched a unique SaaS (software-as-a-service) web based payroll/HR solution which is revolutionising payroll for SME’s, also while offering Timescape; their Time and Attendance solution. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a fast growing and well-funded company, backed by a US entrepreneur.
- Selling payroll and time & attendance software and services in a B2B environment, targeting businesses from 50-1000 employees in the UK.
- Targeting new business through the use of professional relationships, networks (BNI) business media, telesales and referrals.
- Developing new strategic partnerships and networks
- Selling the solution across all business verticals.
- Visiting prospective clients and utlizing a sales process to create value.
- Developing and maintaining up to date knowledge of our solution, local markets and the competition.
- Managing Salesforce CRM.
Skills and Competencies
- A minimum of 4 + years of proven B2B sales success (in the top 10% of the sales force)
- Exceptional prospecting ability
- Telesales/telemarketing experience
- Solid networking skills
- Strong understanding of SaaS technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office and Salesforce.
- Payroll industry experience a plus
- Existing business networks a plus
- The role is home office based in the UK
- Ability to work in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- Salary up to £50,000 per annum basic with OTE up to £100,000
- Health Insurance
- Opportunity for remote working
- Company Pension Scheme
- Presidents Club membership for top performers
- Company Phone and Laptop