B2B Field Marketing Manager – Nordic Region
Here is a description of our client’s Cloud Platform, its marketing team, and the outbound team which you will be helping to support.
Our client’s Cloud Platform team helps customers around the globe build applications on the same world-class technical infrastructure that powers their products. This fast-growing entrepreneurial team has a mission – to change the way the world uses cloud computing through best-in-class infrastructure.
The Cloud Platform Marketing team is responsible for raising awareness and interest about Cloud Platform among developers, start-ups and enterprises everywhere and shepherding these individuals through a seamless customer journey, from interest to discovery, trial, commitment and advocacy.
We are looking for a competitive B2B Field Marketer to manage regional marketing and events. The successful marketer will be working with the client's inbound and outbound marketing teams.
- Develop innovative event marketing campaigns
- Work with marketing, sales and sales engineer team members to produce event materials
- Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Drive lead demand generation activities such as events, online campaigns, webinars, direct marketing, social, collateral and advocacy program to meet targets
- Research accounts and generate or follow through leads
- Attend events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
- Excellent problem solving skills, combined with strong business judgment.
- Proven ability to work effectively with multiple cross-functional teams
- Ability to deliver quality outputs in a fast-paced, exciting and dynamic environment with an ability to work to tight deadlines
- Experienced in complex project management (demonstrated ability to marshall people, resources, budgets to hit objectives & timelines)
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to comfortably interface with all levels of management and to communicate cross-functionally in a structured and clear manner to influence outcomes
- Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles
- Understanding of business support networks and organisations
- Understanding of the cloud market
- Proven work experience as a Campaign Marketing or Events Marketing Manager
- Familiarity with different relationship building techniques and pipeline management
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated and driven
- BA/BS degree or equivalent